flashvortex.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My first day at school

I was five years old. My father and mother told me one day. That I was a big girl and it was high time that I want to school. I was very sad. Because I was very happy with my friends in the pre- school.. but my parents said that my pre-school period was over and I had to go to school. Within one week my mother sewed a new uniform for me and she bought me a pair of white shoes and a new school bag.

On this first day I was adamant to get ready to school. I cride aloud. But my mother coaxed me and dressed me, combed my hair and clipped on a bow on my  hair. My father came with his camera and took a photograph  for  me. He took me to my new school. He walked with me holding my hand to wards the grade one classroom. Because  in the pre-school we did not have classrooms as such. My father spoke to my class teacher and went off.


I was not happy about my uniform, because I wore beautiful relief  was that there were many little children like me. Some cried aloud but I did’t cry. I think that was  rather funny of me.

That time I miss my mother and father alots…

I can’t control my crying..but,I get lot of friends.

I’m crying many hours..so,my teacher said “dnt cry dear,,all is well.”

After I stoped my cring and playing  my new frinds..

I get my best frind.her name is tharshini..

Now,I can’t forget my 1st school day.

After that first day at school I really  liked to go to school because I felt it was a good place to learn play and be happy. Now I am in the university level, and I feel very sad because I miss my school life…

No comments:

Post a Comment